The Mission of the Native American International Caucus is:
The purpose of the Native American International Caucus shall be to advocate for people in the administration of all matters about the Native American ministries by the various divisions, boards, agencies, commissions and other equivalent offices within the United Methodist Church.
2012 - 2016 Goals
1) Build organizational capacity by developing a comprehensive plan for board development.
2) Build long-term organizational sustainability by developing and implementing a strategy for financial success and fiscal accountability.
3) Conduct an organizational assessment of NAIC legal and administrative documents for compliance, and effectiveness.
4) Develop a communication strategy that integrates digital and social media into the fabric of the organization.
5) Strengthen programming for greater participation by Native people, supporters, board and agencies.